20 September 2010

alpha falpha 2

More savage ridiculousness continues...


Oz (Wonderful Wizard of)
Dr Oz
an OZ of prevention
Outstanding
Out and about
Just out
Ottoman
Ottowoman
Ouch!
Oy!

Just when you go out for a run
or a bike ride...
(it always happens)

Priceless
Precious
Precocious
Prepared
Perfectly Imperfect

Quick
Ave Q
Queen for a Day

Really
Ready
Round
RollyPolly
Run
Romp
Rump
From Front To Rear - Disappear!

Slow and Steady wins the race
Suddenly See More
Skinny!
So, do you come here often?
Silly
Singing
Sound of Something
Silence?
Sooooo goood!
So Long, Farewell
Our Feet Are Saying Goodnight!

The end of one era... the beginning of another
(join me?)
Telephone
Talk is cheap
Trouble Me
Tune-up
Turn it up
Tear It Up
Team *with no I*
Tuna ..... mmmmm

You Rock!
You da bomb dot com
U can do it!
U are doing it!
U did it!
U know I had faith in U all along!

Very very good
Voluptuous
Veni vedi something latin
Vanity - Sanity
Varooom!

Woe is me - I can not do it!
Weee! I did it!
Wii - I helped!
Wifi
Wifie
Will he?
Will she?
Wonka
Hold the Vodka

Where the x once was
Excellent
Extra mile
Extra mile high
Deer x-ing
Ex's live in Texas

Why did I ever post such a silly thing?
Why? :D

Zed
A zedful time was had by all!
And to all a goodnight!


Thanks for reading and playing along!
We now return to our regularly scheduled blog....

7 comments:

  1. Adore your creativity. Always, always is a big me up!1 Thanks so much for keeping 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Alpha-blogging is a hoot! And I'm pretty sure you were smiling the whole time you wrote it too :-)
    Cheers, jj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly? Yes. Fun? Sure hope so!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne baby, creatively done!

    Even funny, girl! Happily inking jokes, knowing Loretta might not object, poking quackish ridicule straight to u!

    Very wonderful, xtra yackety-yakking zaniness!

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh!
    That's a good one, Loretta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just glad you didn't use the phonetic alphabet as I don't know all the letters, but I do know there are 44.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!