12 January 2011

cooking blondie stlyle

Today we are going to make a Scramble with
hamburger and egg with cheese and sour cream
and picante sauce or peppers - 
Not optional if you live in Texas...



Brown some hamburger meat. 
Crack the eggs and stir them and 
add them to the cooked meat.





You can eat it from a skillet
but it's better if it's in a nice bowl!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Three ladies (a blonde, a brunette and a red-head)
are on the run from some thugs.
They run into a barn to get away. (Of course they do.)
"Quick! We've got to hide in here!" they cried.
The brunette hides in a stack of boxes.

The bad guy comes in a looks around.
He kicks the box where the brunette is hiding.
"Woof! Woof!" she said.
"Oh, it's just a dog," said the thug.

The red-head hid behind a stack of papers.
Bad guy comes, kicks the paper stack.
"Meow! Meow!" went the red-head.
"Must be a cat..."

Now the blond hid behind some burlap sacks.
Bad guy comes by. Kicks one of the sacks.
And the blond calls out "Potatoes!"


Hope your day is beyond your wildest dreams!

22 comments:

  1. I cook like that too... and it's super yum
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what's on my menu for tomorrow! Looks yummo. :-)
    Wish I had a pretty painted bowl to eat it out of.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks yummy cuz it IS yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! For some reason I never thought of scrambling eggs with meat. I always use veggies or cheese for that purpose. Now that I've seen this, I'll have to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cook like we do. We use salsa verde and sour cream. I like your joke. Being blonde, I have heard blonde jokes my whole life and so have my kids, also blondes. I like them and I look for them to share with others. Hugs to you, for your persistence to be better and healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poe-Tay-Toes!!!! How I used to love them. But they never talked! LOL...ever see Pokemon? Those things just say their names over and over again. Maybe she was a blonde potato-pokemon!
    Uh yeah :-D
    Anyway, your food looks yummy, I never thought to try that either but I think I shall today. I even have all the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats one of my favorite blonde jokes. When I told it to a group of friends at the end one girl said "Was the blonde in a potato sack?" makes the joke that much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good blonde joke and the scramble looks scrumptious. I might give that a try sometime soon. Yum. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want some of that! I bought some of those turkey sausage crumbles and had those in scrambled eggs last night. With picante sauce, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally a Carb-Tripper joke...potatoes will trip you up every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks great! I do the same thing only with breakfast sausage.. yum

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are a RIOT! You make me laugh. I bet you're a fun person to hang with.

    thanks for the photo cooking lesson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never thought of freezing cheese. Cool idea. The scramble looks hungry ... I mean yummy. I'm hungry. Need a workout first though.

    lol potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. The food looks delicious! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crap, I missed this post last night. You are hilarious, Anne. You always make me laugh - here on your blog, on my blog and on other people's blog. Have you ever considered stand-up?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eh... I get more like "Sit Down!" actually...... heehee
    But thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!