08 November 2012

a finishing day

Or Does One?

For me.... not so much...
I have to work hard for all/most of what I get...
I have to MAKE it happen!

I have started... but not finished many projects
Since starting LoCarb... so tonight, I did this!
Strung up some little Christmas lights...
It's only been - what - two years?

These help a wee bit...
The Doritos are for a neighbor, eh?

THIS is for me!
Shrimp in Butter with Chipotle, Garlic and Onion Spice...
All dipped in KerryGold Butter with added Celtic Sea Salt.

Eating weenies.... ah... the last of them...
For a while, at least.

The Bone Broth Turned out great...
Plenty to share... it was a good batch

Pecans from the back yard of a cute little house I am trying to buy....
Never again will I fall in love with a house
That is on the market as a short sale....
Oh - the heartbreak!

It was so picturesque.... it was raining leaves over there...
And my heart broke and broke..

But I have been loving the 40 hour work weeks...
As opposed to 80 +!
3 weeks now... and it feels like being on vacation!
Just wish I could sleep better!
Got to the store... realised my wallet was home...

Went back home, and ditched the store...

For this - the Little Old Lady League 
serves dinner every Wednesday at church...

My lucky day.... for not having to cook!

Brekkie 
Pretty standard stuff with little to no cheating....
I don't like it when I deviate....
No - not even ever-so-slightly....
My cruel LC "Mistress" 
won't let me get by with one thing these days...

Cuz when I do.. this happens...
Blood Glucose = 167!
So who is "not" a diabetic now, eh?
Onward, and downward....lol!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, forget the chips, those shrimp look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still having trouble with the house!! That sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe sorry to hear about the house troubles but I bet if this doesn't happen for you the perfect one will come along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what it feels to fall in love with a house - expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on my PC instead of Mackie and I can finally post!

    Boo to house troubles! All the food looks fabulous!

    KA

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!