22 February 2013

go go gadget anne



'Tis a wet cold Spring-time here in North Texas.
I know for sure that Life has humbled me, at times

Fridge is looking good

Tanka Bites - pretty good - (link)
For a bite of something sweet~ish @ 7 carbs per serving.

Finally getting it all together...
Right before my schedule changes forever!

My new job will allow for MUCH more flexibility
In eating and cooking and working out -
Days off - not so flexible... But for now, that is
A trade-off I will gladly make!

I have worked 60 hours this week -
PLUS moving - and catching up with friends!
And another week just like it is scheduled...
And I am ready to go, go, go!
Food is spot-on....walking - not so much.

Yay - for handy things that make life easier!
The classic Stick Blender -
How did we ever get by without these things!
Love it for adding butter or mct oil to my coffee...
I don't even miss the Heavy Whipping Cream!

6 comments:

  1. Go Gadget Anne Go! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say butter to your coffee? I'm not a coffee drinker, but this sounded very interesting.

    Thanks Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a big spoonful of coconut oil in my coffee. I agree with you about the stick blender, such a useful gadget. I use mine several times a day. 60 hours a week, plus moving? Energy Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice numbers on your eats!

    I really want a stick blender. I'm a sucker for gadgets.
    Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne, I can feel your excitement about your new job. I wish you the very best. It sounds though like you have set a punishing pace for yourself. Don't forget to take care of you too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my stick blender!
    I'm so glad you're going to have more flexibility with your new job

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!