03 February 2013

susan, becky and me!


Becky, Susan and me at dinner -
Susan was taking the picture.

They had a "Small Plate" selection at Houlihans in Garland, TX (link)
3 ounces of Steak - seen here with spaghetti squash and asparagus

Went to see my good guys at Sugarless de Lites (link)

Best place for SF foods - 
And they ship all around!

They even had Sugar Free candy - with Crickets

 
Went to an Indian Food store -
Got some more Garam Masala - but we didn't get the Fat-a-Fat

Becky made this Fat Bread -
From Free The Animal (link)

 
I made my crustless Quiche -

It was a HIT!

Yum!

6 comments:

  1. You guys have so much fun!!! The food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! Thanks so much for including me in the fun times!
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If was a GREAT time! Can't wait to see everyone again!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you all had a blast! But I gotta say, 3 ounces of steak??? What kind of tease is that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I think it started out as 4, but it ended up as 3.
      But we were all full, from all that bullet-proof coffee!
      So, no worries! It was awesome!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!