24 April 2013

watering days

It's 48 degrees here... but not for long -
Summer is always just a week away in Texas

Too optimistic here?
Nightshades need moar sun, they say...

The sweet little tomato and strawberry plants are doing nicely -
They enjoyed a lovely fish drink with seaweed.... yum for them

Whilst I had this Quiche

I as pretty tired of veggies... and dairy... 
but I do like quiche...
Decisions, decisions... lol

This Sugar Free Cheese Cake was also good -
From the awesome guys at Sugarless DeLite (link)
We are lucky to have such a great store in Dallas....
And now that I have moved, they are 5 minutes from me!
(They also do mail order)

My goal is to get everything 100% "Ship Shape"
By Cruise time - (lol)

Thanks, Becky for the countdown art! (link)

7 comments:

  1. 11 days till we sail... 10 days till the Roaster Party in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ship shape...lol. You are such a punny lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I hope I didn't go overboard with the puns, Miss K!

      Delete
  3. I wonder if we can join you next year. I would love, love to be with the LC crowd.

    Hoping and praying.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep good Cruise thoughts headed your way! It really is sooo much fun.
      Good times, good friends, good classes - and good food!

      Delete
  4. The quiche looks lovely. I was just thinking about a low carb meal and you gave me an idea. I've been browsing your blog and really enjoy the way you use pictures to communicate. Best with the Cruise!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!