18 November 2013

my cute apt

This is the awesome view from my window

They say that bitterness goes away when you are grateful -
It must be doubly true of trees

A good daily work out

Still messing with those drapes

Is it my imagination -
Or is the sky an awesome blue today?

Still going to the Fitness Center 

 Once I can walk without limping...

I am quite certain I tore the shit out of something in my foot.

I get cramps and stabbing pains at the *worst* possible times!

A Dog Park right across the street

 Ready for a swim?

OK.... so there you have the grand tour!

8 comments:

  1. Too bad it's not a people park, but you can't have everything. Nice crib.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee - thanks, Jack!
      There's a bigger dog park down the street -
      Called "North Bark"...lol... dogs love it there

      Delete
  2. Ithought you were the manager of a group home - what happened? You were to excited to be there dong that. Hope nothing went wrong. Nice place any how

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... yeah... well.... true!
      I did love the job but they asked me to move out
      So they could rent out the room I was living in.
      So here I be!

      Delete
    2. omg that is horrible! when they lost you they lost a good nurse. I hope they know that.
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love it...but when are we getting the video tour? Such a demanding audience. Miss A, I have heard that nurses don't make the best patients...but when are you getting that foot checked out? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting some really great fall color this year - just look at those trees! We aren't always quite so lucky with the autumn color here in North Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta get that foot checked out babe.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!