30 December 2013

end of the year

Finally loving the nights

Room Darkening Shades

Bit the Bullet and decided against 
Trying to build the cute little boxes-

And just got the hardware to do it right - right now!



Patio Furniture - 
Nicely done, I might add

Ox Tail Broth - yum

Steak and Shrimp

A Big Spread

A few of these for me - 
Sweet Potato Fries are my Pseudo-Paleo downfall

LC Tex Mex

I call this a "Scramble"
Ground Beef - Tomato (one can) 
Green Beens (one can)
And this has some Cheese (Velveeta, actually) and Rotel in it...
And some Red Wine for deep flavor...
Nary an Onion or Pepper to be found... just Wine and Spices!

Sherri won the ugly sweater contest....
This is one of the cute ones

This is what church looks like in the Big City

This is what it looks like at my place I think

I scored some wonderful things for Christmas -
Thanks, y'all!

Finally getting things done around the apartment
Like my hair - and putting up clothes and drapes -
And Blogging and Reading

It fells really good to get back on top of things!
All the sudden and unwanted changes -
Y'all  I almost lost me on this one...

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are adjusting to nights. Happy New Year, Anne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to an awesome new year and a lot of tea out on the patio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my friends work as night nurses. They had trouble adjusting at first but now they seem to love it. Glad you are finding ways to adjust! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year..and thanks for keeping up your blog. The LC inspires me to eat better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to have you back with us .... all normal.

    I lost myself too for a while. It's hard to smile when sucking lemons but they do make great flavour bombs.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!