20 December 2013

many somatic complaints

Lots of these from What-a-Burger
On the way to work....
They NEVER get the order right. Never.

  
I make more money in 2 days
Than I made in a week at the Group Home!
Lot of sleeping in the day.
After nearly 2 months I am still not adjusted.

Making Bone Broth and OxTail Stew.
Honestly not much time for cooking 
When ya work 77 hours at night.
Or much time for cleaning!
You should see the place. Ugh.

Not really so bad... I am never there
To mess it up!

I told the new Mom (Moms are the worst in Pediatric cases)
That I must have eaten something that did not agree with me
 And I got sick  (throwing up blood)
That's why we have Zantac... :(

What I meant to say is that I am a gentle soul 
Who has finite limits in how bad you can treat me.
Before weight loss - no limits. 
After weight loss - I will walk away from your crap
In a freaking heart beat.

Love me some Amazon - Got this awesome outdoor carpet
For the patio... next I am getting some chairs!
I am going to sit out doors - if it is the last thing I do.

I am upset with my apartment because I wish it were bigger
BUT I don't want to pay so much for a bigger place.
The CheapSkate's Dilemma!

I am working on a 1, 2, and 5 year plan.
Time to get serious!

I know when I am looking for problems,
That I am stressed and taking it out on other people and things.
No good, except that it is feedback
That I need to chill out.

I go to work and get chewed out for something .... 
Last week, I left out a medicine cup with 10ml of water..
EVERY DAY I get reprimanded. And she really thinks I am slow.
.... Kinda like what was happening before.
But this is for more money and I am not tied into the result.

I was told that if I did not work during the recent snow storm, 
I would be let go. I told them that I would take my chances.
Still there! So - empty threats will get you no where.

So yeah -  kinda better.... but not really so much.
At least not in the work department! 
Everything else is Two Thumbs Up!

Thank goodness for good friends!
And people who support you no matter what.
And now, if you will pardon me,
I am going back to sleep.

Last week I slept nearly 70 hours in a row!
Ahhhhhh - luxury (or necessity?)

7 comments:

  1. I love that rug! I found a similar one on Amazon and think I might buy it for our patio. Sleep well and get well.

    Of course whataburger screws up your order! You didn't order it from me (used to work there in college) and I had a low carber customer way back then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad you can't report her to HR...but that might end up with a backlash...take care of yourself gentle soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a much more patient person than I am...I'd tell that old B**** to go pound sand (or something worse). Take care and don't let her get to you...

    I have several outdoor rugs which I use indoors...my dog like to scratch rugs, and he has ruined many...but he can't ruin the outdoor ones! The neat thing is they are so nice and well made nowadays you really can't tell that they are designed for outdoor use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, Miss A!!! I am out here cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post.I love to go through this blog.Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, my dear. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have 2 patients and the mom is the mental one. Perhaps she is slow. I suppose having a very sick child may unhinge someone. I am so proud of you standing your own safe boundaries whether they are health or weather. Katrina

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!