22 June 2014

status quo

No cussing in school

Jesus Spokes Person

I like this meme



So - it's like 6 steps to the laundry

Shirley, I can do that!

Same with the gym.
And don't call me Shirley

Good dinners and Safe Snacks continue

Work is much better

Now that I don't drink wine, I have all kinds of time 
To clean and blog and walk and get things done!

Packing Lunches

Stealing ideas all over town -
This is a keeper

Victory Over This Guy
Who still very much looks like he wants to come back in!




3 comments:

  1. I thought of you today…I saw the Napoleon fish on the television. Vexatious!

    Your place looks so homey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you did it--but I see a vision of your face reflected through the scrubber carafe onto the wall. Great pictures. I agree with Kim--your place looks inviting. And I'm in awe of your tidy fridge. My fridge is jealous of your fridge, now. Great, that's all I need--a fridge with an inferiority complex. I should clean it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damned nicest gym I ever saw!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!