11 August 2015

tibial plateau fracture



X rays.... lol

Parking sucks at the VA

Modern Stuff


Skellie

See that dark spot? 
That is where my Tibia is caved in. 
Where is *should* be.
The Femur hit with such force (about 1000 pounds of running dog)
That it drove down like a hammer into the Tibia. 
And all the ligaments that should be there are gone, too.

My Tibial Plateau
As described by the Doc 

A regular Tibial Plateau
Nice and flat like a plateau....
That can support the Femur and the body weight!

Wow - that is me!
I applied for a temporary handicapped permit.
MUCH too far to walk to the door (500 yards, at times)
Get some chow, carry it around (without a riding buggy)
And walk back to the truck.
Easier to do it this way!

Tons of Beef... 
Love that Red Boat Salt and a George Forman Grill
Better than anything I can get on the Economy!

In Germany, they called it being "on the economy"
Instead of saying you were in town - out and about...
Don't really know why!

It is like 106 here ... in the shade...
120 in the sun
pretty hot to be limping around!

:D

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Anne!!!! I wish you a speedy recovery. Thank you for the picture tour. Love your style, as always. As I get more and more into cooking, I find it increasingly difficult to find anything comparable when I'm on the economy. Not bragging, just relating. I totally know what you mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your injury puts my whining to shame. I hope things get better for you in the coming months (surgery to fix?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the later femur took a pounding as well. Get well soon!
    xoxo Nancy Nurse

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!