16 July 2016

harkening back

The creeks and rivers here in North Texas are all full -
It would be a great time to learn to Kayak or Canoe

Old Streets Lights in Denton, Texas

A gate... for those who like to collect picture of gates....
Sherri?

Back to school means that these books are 50 cents... 

So I see this truck... the back doors were open and swinging... 
The driver had NO IDEA he was losing his load...
I tired to tell him, but he sped up more and more...
That's the way the money goes -
POP goes the weasel... I guess...

A simple low carb deli lunch....
A couple of slices of ham and cheese!

I am not a sponsor and I have no affiliation with Atkins...
The company... BUT I do like Whey Protein
And this Atkins drink "LIFT" seems to fit the bill...
20 g protein and 1 g carb... Ready To Drink... Whey.
This is not creamy like Choc, Strawberry, or Vanilla.
This is Orange and they have Lemonade and Pink Lemonade.
Check Amazon.

A Car Show in Denton... 





Lunch at the Senior Center... lol

No Smoking please around the Golf Legends

RIP to the SK8T People here in Lewisville /
Flower Mound Texas...

Pink Scrubs and Purple Polka-Dotted Socks...
New Shoes... for a New Day!

And the New Adventures of the same ole me...
"lol"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!