14 July 2016

long ask days

Nice Pens... I need some
(Not really - I am somewhat of a Pen Thief... "lol" )

Zombie... yes... any day now...

Giant Potato

Endorsed by the American Heart Association....
It MUST be good... lol
Don't eat it... poison! 

THIS is more like it...

Do you know why there are so many sunflower seeds 
Growing up all around the construction sites?
They Construction Guys eats SF seeds all day!
Well.... it was worth a try... lol

NEIGH HEY HAY

I turned back to get this one....
LOL.... yep.....

Buc-ee's....THE ULTIMATE driving stop

Cute lil cast iron pans....

Cow Stuff...

Lodge CookWare... this is for eggs or quiche...

This is the BathRoom at Buc-ee's...
Maybe 50 stalls.... 
AND they have their own BR attendant ...

Want to move to Justin, Texas?
It might just work at that...

My patient said this tree is maybe 100 years old...
Live Oak... she might be right!

Bovine Lullaby

De BERRY.....
What a name... for the Funeral Arts!
Ellen - where are you?

This PROVES that Denton is a small town at heart...

Let me introduce to you.....
The one and only Billy Shears.....
Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band...
Boom Boom

Remembering, of course, that my blog is named after 
The Beatles...  :) 

My Home Health Group is the most awesome guys...
They have lunch for everyone one day a month...
And have a Birthday Cookie or Cake every month
To make sure no one is missed...


Fluffy Simpsons Clouds today

And me... just going on along... 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Anne. You've been up and on the road for a few hours already. Today is my day off so I am just really getting moving now. I just wanted to say good morning and tell you I love these posts. You are looking awesome and your pictures tell such great stories.
    Have a safe day and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take the greatest pictures. Feels like I am a part of your adventures when I see them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!