11 October 2016

auto body experience

The nice Family of People at Subaru
Were most upset to hear about my wreck!

Geico jumped right on it

 
So no sunroof for a bit


The Subaru might have saved my life - 
The Truck might not have crumpled like this --
And who knows where I would have ended up
After a 40 MPH rear end collision!

Jeeps are loud!
Glad I didn't get one!




Finally nice enough to eat on the patio


Went to see my old neighbors on the way to the Body Shop



Just in time for Fall!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are all good and the Subaru peeps were right there for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Beautiful flowers! I have a brown thumb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to find you as well! Hope you like it here... pull up a chair and have some coffee!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you!